Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Face! :D

After a good podcast, recent debugging of my stuff, and the start of filming, things are going pretty well lately. That was the first podcast where we were'nt failed by crippling technical difficulties. LOL. In other words, IT KICKED ASS. We had the most viewers EVER in our CMNeir re-interview, and we got an amazing wallpaper courtesy of ZZombie13 and the 405th.com.
Next time, we interview Bryan Simon, the guy that sings all of those halo songs that Zoxin decided to loop on the pre-podcast thing.
Filming began for my film this week, and I've assembled a pretty decent group of body actors for the film's big battle scenes. I just hope their as cooperative as I need them to be.
As for the glitched profile, I might have a solution that is probably pretty difficult and possibly risky, but it just might work out for the better. It's email has been debugged, so that should'nt be as much of a problem. Only time will tell.
By the way, Deaths4ngel and CMNeir, I was glad to help out on the movies and stuff, and If either of you need help, I'll be glad to lend a hand.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment