Saturday, February 6, 2010

AVATAR!!!!!

Well, I've finally seen James Cameron's AVATAR, and by god this movie was simply AMAZING. It reminded me of seeing the STAR WARS saga in theaters, with telling a moving and worthwhile tale as well as being visually ENGROSSING. While many will criticize the characters and dialogue for being flat and obvious, I honestly don't see it as much of a problem. The realism of the characters and contrast between cultures overrides this and, in fact, the simple dialogue only furthers the realism within this film. In reality, FEW people ever speak with ridiculously complex words, and the plot is really is more of a reflection of actual events, both past and present. Overall, this might be old man Cameron's best work yet, and it only left me wanting MORE. Consider me an AVATARD. 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment